To bring or not to bring...
- Alcohol served to guests over 21 for free at private events
(if you want to charge for it, you have to get a liquor license)
- Balloons, streamers, banners, and any other mess-less decor
- Closely-attended candles
- Signs in the windows
- Acoustic instruments
- Well-behaved pets
- Glitter and confetti
- Tacks or other permanent marking in the walls
- Amps, microphones, drum kits, and the like (people live upstairs)
- Anything illegal
- Hanging out on the sidewalk (unless you get a permit from the city)
- Roller skates
Not sure about something not listed? Just ask.